Dear Prayer Warriors (I know you are out there),
Please pray for our family friend, Nancy. Long story, made short: Since September, this beautiful, 50 year old mom of three has been fighting the fight of her life. She has an amazing sense of humor, trust in God and strength. Please pray for a miracle. Here's what's happened:
- September - Ovarian Mass the size of a cantaloupe removed, cancerous
- November - Lung Mass found, testing started including biopsies of lungs, lymph nodes and bone marrow
- December - One lung removed, non-smokers lung cancer confirmed
- January - Hip pain where bone marrow biopsy had been done, unable to sleep
- February - Chemo started, hip pain continued, so MRI done to investigate problem
- March - Diagnosed with Stage IV non-smokers Lung Cancer, found more cancer sprouts in remaining lung (thanks to MRI done in Feb.) Added two more drugs to Chemo Round 3 of 6.
Obviously, she's one tough lady. Please lift her up in prayers. She says she's not going down without a fight.