Thursday, December 15, 2011

Have a Star Wars Christmas!


I'm so giddy I could almost burst.  Lookee here, Star Wars fans!  We might be the biggest bunch of Star Wars geeks, so there.  These snow flakes are too difficult for most kids, but I have the extra sharp, tiny scissors out and have started.  Storm trooper, Yoda, C3PO...done!
How could Star Wars Snow Flakes make me so happy?  We're doing a big Star Wars project here (shhh!), my son, daughter and I.  We have Star Wars on the brain. 
Enjoy!

UPDATE:  I finished all of them.  I also found a link to R2D2 in the comments.  One trick I had to use to actually cut out the TEENY-tiny little openings inside was to cut TO them.  I couldn't get even the littlest, sharpest pair of scissors in the little openings, so I just cut straight through to them.  With R2, I actually opted to NOT cut out all the little circle openings.  Good luck and may the Force be with you.

1 comment:

  1. You are a geek (when it comes to Star Wars) but you are a smart & loveable & INSPIRING geek!

    What's more, you're never boring.

    See you tonight! I'll bring your Love Dare book. :)

    ReplyDelete