Thursday, October 7, 2010

Our Lady of the Rosary

This, my friends, is my favorite feast day.  It is also my husband's and my 15th anniversary today.

“The rosary, though clearly Marian in character, is at a heart a Christ-centered prayer. It has all the depth of the gospel messge in its entirety. It is an echo of the prayer of Mary, her perennial Magnificat for the work of the redemptive Incarnation which began in her virginal womb...It can be said that the rosary is, in some sense, a prayer-commentary on the final chapter of the Vatican II Constitution Lumen Gentium, a chapter that discusses the wondrous presence of the Mother of God in the mystery of Christ and the Church" (Pope John Paul II, apostolic letter The Rosary of the Virgin Mary).
If you say a rosary today, could you offer at least one decade for my husband and my special intention?
Thank you in advance.  I will remember all my readers and their intentions in all of my rosary today.

1 comment:

  1. and It will be done... i love you all so much Mom

    ReplyDelete